Sightseeings

Šebetov u Boskovic Latebra Schebetoviensis: Respice, adspice, prospice
Stolen cartouche
This sightseeing is devoted to Šebetov and namesakes of Sebastian (a courtyard keeper mentioned in a donation deed to a Benedictine Monastery), patroness Anna and Sophia...
Attention is due to a stolen piece of art – a cartouche tablet from a village square statue of John Nepomuk.
The stolen tablet in 1999 is characterized by a relief of the Nepomuk’s throwing into the Moldau river in Prague with the Latin inscription: „HonorI et pIae VeneratIonI DIVI IoannIs NepoMVCenI ereCta Die XIV septembris“. Please, inform - if you know on whereabouts of the stone panel and the two cherubs as you can see them in the combined picture.

CZ: K pozoruhodným uměleckým dílům vrcholného baroka patří socha svatého Jana Nepomuckého umístěná na návsi. Sochu vytvořil neznámý umělec před r. 1724. Bohužel, socha byla v r. 1999 znehodnocena krádeží kartuše. Na závěsné kartuši je reliéfní výjev Janova svržení z Karlova mostu do Vltavy. Nad světcem, klečícím na oblacích, se sklání anděl, pozvedající před ním krucifix. Do kartuše je vytesán latinsky nápis viz shora. Později navíc někdo ze sochy zcizil dva andílky...

Písečné a Nové Sady Causa latet, vis est notissima
Welcome in Písečné • Nové Sady • Chvaletín • Marketa • Modletice • Slavětín • Václavov
First written mention of Písečné on the Moravian Thaya is recorded in the 1348. The landmark - originally Gothic fort was rebuilt in Renaissance style and renovated in the Baroque style in the 18th century. The renovation resulted into a four-winged manor-house with two dominant corner towers as we can see them today. Interesting among others in Pisecne to see is a preserved folk house in the Speicher style.

Nové Sady (New Orchards in Eng) found 0,6 mile northeast of Pisecne is situated at an altitude of 1548 ft. on the hill above the left riverbank of Moravian Thaya. Acc. to sources, Nové Sady was in the old times called Nová Ves (New Village), Novosady, Neustift in German, likewise Nebschtych and Nemschtech. The earliest mention of Nove Sady is in the Land registry for Real Estates dated 1349. The property belonged to margraviate. New Village became a fief of a feudal family Krokvicar in 1405 who signed themselves as Jan and Petr Krokvicarove from Nova Ves. In 1609 Hanus Ludvik Krokvicar purchased the village back to his family from Hans Wolfhart Strein of Schwarzenau-Hartenstein.

Evils of Thirty Year’s War fell on the region without exeption as recorded by scribes of Slavonice. In 1645 settlers borrowed the sum of 45 golden coins from the Church to meet the terms by Swedes and they still owed the church the sum in 1673.

CZ: Datum prvního písemného dokladu o obci souvisí se založením zemských desek na území historické Moravy v roce 1348. Od roku 1434 vlastní Písečné Petr Krokvicar a dochází k osvobození z manského závazku. Jméno Krokvicar se natrvalo zapsalo do místních názvů, konkrétně dvora Krokovice ležící západně od Písečné, Krok(o)vický potok a Krokovický rybník ve vzdálenosti cca 0.5 km od dvora.

Na nepřístupném jižním rovinatém břehu rybníka se nachází poměrně zachovalý val tvrziště. První zmínka o tvrzi pochází z roku 1390. V okolí tvrze se nachází zaniklá středověká vesnice, která se jako zaniklá zmiňuje v roce 1570. Tvrz sloužila ještě poté, co bylo ve druhé polovině 15. století postaveno nové panské sídlo v Písečné.
Stavovské povstání a válečné události prvních let třicetileté války nastolilo období vraždění, drancování, pálení...

renesanční náhrobek šlechtice



 
 
    
 
© 2016 All rights reserved
Brunendam email